Sunday, September 2, 2012


 I was looking over my pictures and found a few gems that Camille sent me that I haven't posted.
First day of school!  Oh my goodness I can hardly stand it. Her kindergarten goes to school all day long so that's quite an adjustment.  She called me that first day after school and  told me all about it.  She was so excited..."my teachers name is Miss Borrowman....   but she's not a man...shes a lady".  I asked her what her favorite part of school was.  Recess and lunch!  HA!  That's a girl after my own heart! 

Here she is all ready for bed with her spongies in.  Wow that brings back a lot of memories...The girls slept in these most every night!

This was a cute picture of Liv at the Newport Temple when we visited this summer.

Sam in the tubby alone...this was when Liv was here at our house.  I'm sure he missed his buddy in the tub...they can play for hours ( or until the water is cold)

 Sam loves bananas!
 Kate was able to spend some time with Camille's family while she was off work.  She loves those kids like they were her own...the feeling is mutual.

Sam lovin the kitty I gave to Camille when she was a little girl. Glad I kept those old toys and dolls around.

 This is Sam and I at the hosptial when he burned his arm.  He's devistated.  (best natured little guy I've ever seen!)

Dance party with Kate!

You don't have to coax Sam to eat.  I love that about him!

Oh and when I turned over my Greg Olsen calendar to September, this was the picture that came up.  I love this picture!  I bought a big signed one for Camille last year at swiss days because the kids in the picture remind me so much of Liv and Sam.
Gosh I miss those kids.  Sunday's are the hardest...
 

No comments: