Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Camille!
 Looking back over these pictures made me laugh and cry a little too. I feel so blessed to have this amazing woman for my daughter.  She brings so much joy to our family and to many other people too!  She's always doing things for friends and family...baby sitting, cleaning their house, taking in meals, reaching out to the lonely or sad... I could go on and on.  I think what I love about Camille the most though is the way she always takes the time to sit and listen.  She has a special personality that people are drawn to and open up to.  She doesn't judge, just listens and lifts with kind words and encouragement.  I think that's a special gift.
 She is very close with her siblings...talks with them daily.  She supports and is there for them no matter what.
 She is such a sweet mommy. 
 She is a fun mommy too...always makes what ever is going on more fun and special.

 She is super-optimistic...makes the best of what ever situation she's in.
She has a calming influence on me and can always make me feel like everything will be OK...( shouldn't it be the other way around?)

She was the cutest baby...love those cheeks!



 She's just fun to be with...



 Head down with KC









Wish I was with you to give you the biggest birthday hug! My heart is there!   Love you Camille!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That was a sweet post. Camille is such a sweetheart. Love her happy birthday!