Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So, after I auditioned to be in this singing group, they told me they would be contacting me with more information.  The next day I got a schedule for all the rehearsals and the up coming performances.    They practice every Wednesday night.  NOOOOOOOO!  I had asked Nancy about it and she had told me she thought they were going to be on Tuesday.  All of our Young Women activities are on Wednesday, so that can't work.  Oh man, I was so sad.  I was so excited and looking forward to singing with this wonderful choir, and with Nancy and Colleen again.
So I sent Jane ( the lady I auditioned for) a email and told her I  wasn't going to be able to join the choir right now.  She sent me a sweet note and said she would have a place for me when ever I could come back.  
When I filled out all the information for the choir, she wanted to be able to contact us and let us know what was going on on face book, so I became her friend...  So now I get messages from her about every day!    I'm uber jealous and coveting all the neat things they are doing..  I think I will have to un-friend her so I don't  have to see her messages anymore.  This is killing me.

No comments: