Sunday, September 2, 2012

I love when Candice comes over to visit. Today she wanted to get up close and personal with the chickens.  She had seen Liv hold the chicken, so she thought why not give it a try.  I couldn't see them really loving that, but I was wrong!  They don't mind it one bit! In fact this cute speckled girl just walked right up to Candice and let her pet her.  Then Candice just swooped her up and held her.  She didn't squawk or wiggle or try to get away.  She just sat there and stared at her like  soooo, what do you want me to do?
They weren't as friendly with me...I had to coax a little to get the big yellow one to come close to me.  Then I picked her up and she didn't seem to mind either.  They have gotten really big and fluffy.  Kind of fun to hold though...awkward but fun! 
Oh and did I mention they laid 8 eggs today!  Amazing!
 Here Chicky Chicky...

 Lizzy was waiting anxiously outside the hen house when I came out.  She is already so jealous of the chickens,  this about gave her a fit! 
 So we came inside and gave Lizzy some extra attention and loves.




No comments: