Sunday, September 9, 2012

A few other things from the past few days...
Kelley is back to work on the upstairs rooms!  Hooray!  We wanted a texture on the walls...he was going to have Jay J. do it for us, but then he decided why not do it myself?   so he did.  It looks great! 
(Kelley on the other hand  was covered from head to foot with the plastery stuff) 

Look at this cute invitation Teina made for the family reunion.  She is so clever!
I'm so excited for the reunion...hope the good weather will hold out for a few more weeks!
 The other day Kate asked me if I would take some flowers to her friend who was having a rough time right now.  I ran up to Costco and they had these beautiful bunches of flowers.  Brought them home and fixed them up pretty...forgot how much I enjoy arranging flowers.  Took them out to her work ( Kate's old horsey place)  She was really sweet...gave me a big hug and started to cry.
I don't know what's going on in her life, but I could tell it meant a lot that someone was thinking of and caring about her.  Kate is a good friend.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Kate is sweet like that those flowers are so pretty!

kat said...

Mom, YOU are the sweet one! Thanks again for doing that for me :) xo