Monday, June 4, 2012


I am loving the warm days...can't get enough of it.
I made a picnic and KC and I met Candice over at her work for lunch.

So thankful for these two and the joy they bring into my life!

Been working in the yard a bit...pulling weeds and doing a little more planting.  The garden is growing nicely!  





These snap dragons came back again!  I didn't know they could do that, but I'm glad they did!  They are beautiful!
Why did the chicken cross the road? 
To get to the other side!  I always thought that was the dumbest joke ever, but now I totally get it!  These chickens want to get out of this pen really bad.  Kelley had it pretty secure, but we would go outside and find a chicken or two ( one time there were six!)sitting on the outside of the pen...staring at the chickens and the food on the inside.
So kelley wired all the edges shut and they seem to have  given up the pursuit to escape.( I think they still watch us when we open up the cage to  see where the opening is and are plotting something in their little chicken brains)
So Kelley and KC decided it was time to get serious about the coop.  They are pouring some footings for it to be built on.
I'd like it to look like this please.  Thanks!
(minus the dog...Lizzy is jealous enough of the chickens.)

1 comment:

Angie said...

KC reminds me so much of Phil always helping my dad with endless projects. He never complained even if he had to work on days off or out in the heat. What a great guy well they both are:)