Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I was looking back over these pictures and  got a kick out of how mine and Kelley's hair has evolved over the years...
 I think this is the only time I remember Kelley growing a full on beard...I'm glad for that!  He's got such a purdy face...don't want him to cover it up!
Oh the fro!  I always had a perm...always.  Then I colored my hair on top of the perm.  Oh my poor hair.  It's a wonder I have any.  I had several disasters  over the years.  This was one of them.




 Remember the Dorothy Hamel hair do?  I could NOT pull it off...once again reverts to the fro.
Kelley had a few perms back in the day.  I've got an awesome picture of Marsha and I giving him a perm.  It will be saved for black mail.  He's pretty cute with the curls!



Full on mullet
This was for sure the longest my hair has ever been.  Very permy.  This was the day of huge bangs, big bow clips and scrunchies.   

I think I like Kelley without hair the best.

No comments: