Friday, June 22, 2012


A few pictures of Camille's cute family
I'm so glad she keeps me informed on what they are doing...





This is their new puppy "Rose"  She is  being a real puppy! ( chewing everything, including lipstick!)

Sam is getting so big and is changing and learning so much right now! 
Camille sent this video yesterday...Sam wants to go down the stairs facing forward now!  That's a little scary!
Sam has not been crazy about the water like Liv was so this is a big step for him.

HAAAAAAAAA! 
This will be some good black mail on Olivia!   She's gonna give her folks a run for their money!
Counting the days till I can hold these cuties in my arms!
Oh dang, I can't make the sound work.  That's the best part...here Sam is saying mama  mama!

1 comment:

Angie said...

kids are too cute hopefully you get to see them soon!