Monday, June 25, 2012

Here we come!!!!!  Yes I'm bringing a few new creatures to add to your zoo  Olivia!.  
Just waiting for Candice to pick me up to take me to the airport.  I'm so excited to see Camille's sweet family...it feels like it's been forever since I've seen them.  Miss them so much.
Really grateful that my family  helped make it possible for me to go!
 Yesterday after stake conference...which was really wonderful, Candice came over and we decided to get out the projector and watch some of the old home movies I brought home from mums.  It took a while to figure out how to make it work, but once we did, it ran like a charm.  These old movies are really priceless!  What a hoot!  It was fun to see how mum dressed us all in matching dresses that she made.  And the ringlets were just perfect!  It was neat to see all the fun times we had.  Bear Lake, Hardware Ranch, shoveling snow and sledding, Easter egg rolling...  I just sat there smiling.  We had a pretty sweet childhood and I'm forever grateful for it

   

No comments: