Friday, July 13, 2012

I haven't died. but I feel like I've gone to heaven. 
Got to spend the past few weeks with Camille's sweet little family.

We had a wonderful time together.  It was hotter than heck down there (average about 110) but we did fun inside things during the day and would venture out a bit after the sun went down.
Camille took such good care of me and made the time there really nice.




 Sam is a sweetie...so happy and a good eater and sleeper.  One of my favorite things was hearing him  wake up in the morning and start babbling and singing .  I'd go in  his room and he'd just start giggling and jumping up and down when he sees me.  I'd get him up and bring him into bed with me and Liv and we'd all snuggle.

 I got to meet Rose...their new puppy.  She's a sweet dog...loves playing with Olivia.  Liv loves her too and is doing a good job of taking care of her.  Gets her food and water and picks up poo in the back yard.  She will clean up when she has accidents in the house too.

 We played dolls and tea party and house and school and read books and played games.
 Got our nails done...
 Went out to dinner with Kellen's parents
Went shopping...tried on about 50 bras and got one that is awesome! 
Went to a couple movies...saw the new "Brave" movie that was really cute!
 Swam




Swam at night...pretty full moon



Liv told me about all the pictures she has hanging on her walls in her bedroom...so sweet how she draws pictures of things she loves.



 Went to the park and fed the ducks on the 4th of July.  It was over cast and started to rain while we were there.  Cooled it down to 85 degrees!  We were able to have a nice BBQ at Kellen's parents house and sit outside and enjoy the evening.  Gary gave us a nice fireworks show there in their back yard.






 We did finger painting one day and the kids loved it.





 Easier to just hose him off.


 I was due for an upgrade on my phone so we went one day and picked out a new one.  I was glad to have Camille help me learn how to use it.  It's really amazing what these phones can do now!  I love it!

 Liv was mesmerized by the Olympic trials on TV.  She decided she is going to be a gymnast and was putting on shows for us.  She is pretty good at doing hand stands and cart wheels and flips for not having any classes.
 Colored Camille's hair one night...it turned out really nice!

 We did P90X...the kids helped.
Another night we decided to go for a run.  Camille took me on the route she had gone on before.  It was still pretty hot outside ( probably about 100) when we went. I was drenched and my legs felt like noodles when we got home, but it felt good.

Went to see the new Temple in Gilbert...really pretty!


 Sam is pretty good with the new puppy.  Rose nips at the kids and has given Liv a few good bites, but they are not scared of her.  She's just a puppy and is acting like one.
 The day before I was supposed to come home, we started contemplating the idea of Liv coming home with me.  We were going to be together in two weeks at Newport, so we could bring her back to Camille and Kellen then.  We checked on flights and found one pretty reasonably priced.  When we talked to Olivia about it she was soooooo excited!  She is very grown up for her age and just a joy to be with.
I know it was such a sacrifice for Camille to let me take her home with me.  Olivia and Sam play  together all day and really entertain each other.  We knew Sam would be lonely without her...and I'm sure Camille has missed her like crazy too.  I'll continue our adventures together at our house this past week in my next blog.  
 This is livy on the plane...
KC and Kelley came to pick us up.  I had told KC I was bringing Liv home with me but wanted to surprise Kelley.  I know he was happy to see me, but you should have seen his face light up when he saw Liv walking with me!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am glad you were able to go for so long and have such a great time! How fun that she got to come home with you:)