Friday, June 11, 2010

So today I decided I would try to do some P90X. It's been about a month and a half...I don't know why I didn't do it...no excuses, just didn't feel like it. So instead of going and getting my drivers lisence renewed I thought I would punish myself with a hard workout. ( Hey I don't want to get my picture taken with a big scab on my nose from where I got wacked at racquetball...that's a good reason to put it off isn't it?)
I got about ten minutes into it and started getting light headed...so I would put him on pause and rest for a minute, then go again. Made it through about half of the workout and said see ya later Tony...I'm done and you're bugging me! It's sad how after working hard, and getting kind of strong, you can lose it in just a few weeks. Or maybe I'm just getting too old for this stuff...some of these moves are reeeeeely hard! Ok, I won't go with that one...I just did a stitchery picture that says "As soon as you feel too old to do a thing...do it!" I think I gotta just keep at it till I get stronger ...my mind says yes, now I just have to convince my body!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Jeff and I have been doing P90X. Some of the workouts are really hard! And I'm not even old, right? ha, ha....You could out work me any day :)