Sunday, April 11, 2010

Candice and I went to Brenda's house for a shower for Phil's bride to be.
Stacie is a great girl and seems to fit in real well with the family.
Brenda had made a real nice luncheon for us.

I was glad mom could make it. Teina was staying with her this weekend so her and mom and Leslie drove down together. Olya is expecting a baby in June and with her three little ones, has her hands full. Her kids are so cute though. It made me miss my little Olivia...it's been way too long...can't wait to see her at the end of the month!

I'm so glad Candice could come with me. We had some good talking time on the drive. Sure do love her.


They had put a quilt on downstairs to tie. We were trying to help mom get down there but when she looked at the stairs, she said "Maybe I'll just stay up here while you tie the quilt" So we sat her back down. There were so many people around the quilt, there wasn't any room for us so we sat and visited with mom and Teina, Mark and Olya. They ran out of thread to tie it with before they finished so I didn't take it to bind it. Brenda if you're reading this I'm still planning on doing it...I'll just have to get it here somehow!

We had a little birthday party for Teina while we were there. We've been trying to find a day when we could all be together and this turned out to be a good time. Leslie is always so thoughtful and brought a cake and candles.
How lucky I am to belong to this wonderful family. I love the time we can spend together.
My sisters are the best!



1 comment:

Angie said...

I am glad you guys could go!I know my mom really appreciated it and loves your support. Olya for sure has her hands full! We all worry how they are going to deal with another one. Good thing they are cute:)