Sunday, April 11, 2010

Be kinder than necessary for everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

This quote has been on my mind the last few days. I have been thinking about why people are the way they are...including myself, and realize that there are reasons for the way people turn out. Either by the way they were raised, (good or bad) or by choices they have made along the way, or by circumstances they have been placed in and the attitude they choose to have as they deal with those circumstances.
We are not here to judge each other, only to help and love each other.
Anyway, I've noticed lately that pretty much everybody is going through some sort of battle in their lives...we've all got one. Some seem more difficult than other's...some seem like more than anyone should have to bear. But each battle is personal and very real and should be considered with kindness and compassion.
My love and prayers to all who are fighting that battle today.

No comments: