Thursday, July 10, 2014


Camille's cute family got here about two weeks ago and we have been having such  good time. Katie came walking in the back door and surprised me on Friday afternoon ( I didn't think she was coming till this week some time) so that was pretty wonderful too!


We had Bev and Gary over for dinner Saturday night.  While we were eating I looked over at these four eating and laughing and talking together.  I was kind of overcome with the sweetest feeling of peace and joy.  It's been a long long time since we have had all of the kids together at home for more than just a quick weekend.  Pat described it well at racquetball yesterday..."The family is together and all is right with the world".  (She just had her daughter move back home from Seattle and is on cloud nine too) I know it can't last forever so I am savoring every moment. 

 Emily really got into the ice cream we made for dessert





Saturday morning we went over to the farmers market and met Candice.  Always a good time there.
 







No comments: