Sunday, July 20, 2014


 We had to say goodbye to Camille's family yesterday and my heart is still aching. I'm so grateful though that they could come and spend this time with us.  It has honestly been the happiest time.  We have been able to do so many fun things together and just doing the everyday things with them around was wonderful.  Camille can make a fun time out of any situation....and when you get all four of the kids together...it's a good time.  I often marvel at the blessing we have been given to have four kids who love each other the way that they do.  I know it's kind of rare so I'm sure grateful for the relationships and love we share.

Emily and I were snuggling and singing songs out on the swing and we both fell asleep!  I'm sure going to miss that little bug.  She has the sweetest personality and gives kisses and hugs freely.  She also has some great dance moves.
 
 

 Camille did another amazing braid on Livs hair so Candice wanted one too.   Now that is some braiding skill!


 Olivia and I wanted to get a few more UNO games in before she left.  Emily had other games in mind.  Ha! 



 Lots of hugs, kisses and tears, then they were gone.  The house feels like an empty tomb without all their ruckus  It's like a whirlwind while they are here, but it's a happy whirlwind. 
Grateful for Candice and Katie...we were all feeling pretty bummed when they left so we spent the afternoon together shopping, trying to lift our spirits. Sure grateful for this wonderful family! 

No comments: