Monday, July 28, 2014


 In honor of Grampa and Pat, the first annual fishing tournament was held the second weekend of July. Its hard to believe it's been a year since they passed away.  It seems like yesterday we were all out fishing together.
 We met up with Mark, Kevin, Kim, Chris and Andrew over by mud creek and fished by them for a while.  We were having pretty good luck (well not so much me, but Kelley and KC)  Mark wasn't catching anything so they moved to a different spot.



Andrew was the only one catching anything on their boat.  Ha ha, he also caught some sticks and seaweed...(it's a shark!  get the bag!)

Looking at this picture, I could just see grampa sitting there in the boat.  He sure loved fishing and spent many a happy day up on this lake.  I wonder if there is fishing in heaven...I'd like to think there is.  As for the results of the tournament, we came out on top!  Mark was still skunked at the end of the day...I could just hear grampa chuckeling

No comments: