Tuesday, July 15, 2014



A few weeks ago, my sisters and I met to go to the Brigham City temple.  You have to make an appointment to go there so Brenda called and made arrangements for us to go.  We had gone to the open house last year and thought this temple was so beautiful. It has peach blossoms worked into the decoration of the temple and paintings of the surrounding mountains inside too.  The rooms are so beautiful and full of light.  Huge windows and chandaliers that reflect the light.
The session was completely full...they had to bring in chairs for a few extra people.  They showed another new movie that I hadn't seen before.  I think I like the second new movie that has come out the best. 
After we went to lunch, then over to a neat park to celebrate Leslie's birthday.  It was another real warm day so we found a nice shady place and sat and visited for a while.  I love to go to the temple with my sisters.  I'm so glad mum and daddy set the example they did for us. 
They always acted as if it was a privledge to be able to go.   It's something we watched them do faithfully all of their lives. I hope I can give even half the service that they did.









No comments: