Saturday, December 8, 2012

The time went by so quick when Camille's family was here.  We tried to squeeze a whole holiday season into one week, because we knew we wouldn't be able to be together again till after Christmas.
Monday night we went to PF Changs...(probably my all time favorite food)
I was feeling a little melancholy thinking about them leaving in the morning, but Sam cheered me up.  He is so full of joy...it  can't help but rub off on people.
Liv was so cute and really used the chop stix her whole dinner...(don't think she ate too much)


When we got home, it was still early so Kelley drug out the Christmas tree.  Olivia had been wanting to help decorate our tree and I was so happy to have her help!  It made it so much more fun!  I always do the "Jesus tree" in the living room and I think this was the first year she really looked at the ornaments and realized that was Jesus's face in there.  We talked a little about why I always use these ornaments and how they help me remember why we have Christmas after all.

 She got real thoughtful and then hung each ornament very reverently.

Another special memory I'll tuck into my heart so I can take it out and remember when I'm missing her so much this Christmas.

No comments: