Thursday, December 20, 2012

 A few other things we've been working on...
 Saw this idea on pinterest and really liked it.  Ummmmm Kelley, would you please?  So he did.
Thanks for helping with the stenciling Candice!

 We made a few.

 Kate drove in last weekend with Ali.  So great to have her here for the weekend!  She really helped me with my shopping.  We met Candice for lunch and just spent a lovely day together.  (They are making cake balls here...very good!)


 Our cute YW showing off the scarves they made!  These scarves are all the rage this year.  Judy showed them to me a while back and told me they were super easy to make, so when we were planning our activities, we thought the girls would like to learn how to do it.  I went over to Judy's and had her show me how, then I taught Bonnie and Stacey.  Colleen G. knew how to make them too so she came over and helped teach the girls.  I hated to miss this one, but Kelley had his work party that night.

 They had the work party at Fat Cats and it was really fun.  We bowled and ate amazing pizza factory  salad, bread sticks and pizza.  I don't know what they put in those bread sticks, but they are so good!
Dan , Kelley and I and Nick and his wife were a team.  These guys are a hoot!  They are so competitive.  First they were watching the score, then they realized you could also see on the score board how fast you were throwing the ball, so that became their goal.  To see how hard they could throw the ball.  I swear once Kelley threw it so hard it flew half way down the lane before it hit the ground.  
Brenda wasn't able to come because she has just been called to be the new Relief Society President in their ward  and she had a meeting that night.  She will do such a good job.  Seriously one of the sweetest, most compassionate people I know.




No comments: