Sunday, March 11, 2012

Was sitting down to blog a bit, but decided to check my email first.  Was shocked and saddened to hear of Cheryl's grandson passing away today.  Stacey had been following their family's blog (critterscancer@blogspot.com) and saw today that he had died.  I so appreciate her letting all the bunko ladies know. We are a tight knit bunch and have seen each other through the ups and downs and joys and sadness of our lives for the past...hmmmmm 23 years?  This has got to be one of the most heart breaking things yet.  I can't even begin to imagine watching someone I love as much as I do Sam or Olivia go through what this little guy has endured for the past year.  Just last month at bunko, Cheyrl was telling us that they were getting ready for a bone marrow transplant...with the bone marrow coming from his new baby sister.  They were so happy that she had been a match for him and were full of hope for his future.   He had been through so much chemo therapy already though, that his little heart had been damaged too much to go on. My heart is aching for their family tonight.  Sending love and prayers...

1 comment:

Angie said...

how sad I feel sad for anyone that has to bury a child. Sending prayers their way!