Thursday, March 29, 2012

The other day  when we had a song practice over at the church,  I walked into the Relief Society room and saw the oddest thing.  The clock in there was going super fast and the hands were just going around and around.  As soon as I saw it I thought, wow that is what my life feels like right now.  It seems like the days of the week just fly by and the weekend is here again!
Oh well...life is good and I have much to be thankful for...like this day fishing with my guys.


 
I don't see nearly enough of these...gotta start getting up earlier!  Then maybe I would get something done!


We decided to go to Deer Creek ( because it's not frozen?)  I had never been there before  and KC and Kelley were not too stoked about it. I was like why?  It's so close and we were catching fish like crazy...they were little, but they were fish!
OK, one problem...we forgot to buy bait...we were hoping there would be some stinky cheese on the boat, but they had taken it all off to go ice fishing and what was left was pretty dried up.  So we had to get creative...I was trying the cheese off my sandwhich!   Lucky for us, the fish were biting on these wooly bugger things that we had several of!   We fished from about 8:30 till noon.  Everything was lovely and calm.  Then all of the sudden, the wind started blowing...hard!  We were going to try  fishing in one other spot, but thought we'd be doing good to get the boat off the lake....(come to find out... that was why they didn't care for Deer Creek).









No comments: