Thursday, May 4, 2017

 This post is all about YOU Jonas!
 I mean seriously, can you even handle it?


He is the cutest, sweetest, happiest little stinker and he's got me wrapped around his little finger.


  And don't forget about his man boobs. Definitely bigger than mine were when I was 16.  He has rolls upon rolls and it just makes me want to squeeze him!
 He loves his tubby time and will just lay like this for the longest time, smiling and kicking his legs.  He has always got his legs going!

 Camille sends us snap chats of the kids all day long and I just love it!  It really helps get me through when I can at least see what they are doing.





 They moved Jonas into the crib a few weeks ago and he loves it.


 With a little encouragement and bribery, he's started rolling.  Growing up so fast!




Kate flew down to Arizona for a few days last week to help Camille out while Kellen was out of town. Not gonna lie, Camille really has her hands full.  Jonas alone is a full time job right now.  The other kids are all going different directions, baseball, activity days, birthday parties, so an extra hand was appreciated, and with Camille's calling in the church, she's not got much free time.

This snap chat just melted my heart.  Emily is so cute with Jonas and has grown up so much since he's been born.  She has moved right into big sister, helper, babysitter, and protector mode and does it with so much love.  There hasn't been any of the jealousy you might expect at this age.  Ever since he came home, she just wanted be with him and to help  him.  She could get him to take his binky or bottle when I couldn't and he would just light up when she would talk to him... her favorite line..."Oh he's so adorable!"  Then she smothers him with kisses.  Ha!  He loves it!
Just when you think you couldn't love another one any more than those other darlings, your heart just expands and a whole new space is opened up to fill with love for him.  I feel so blessed to have these beautiful grand kids.  They bring more joy than I could have ever dreamed of.  I always thought being a mom was the best thing in the world, but being a grandma is pretty amazing too! 
My heart aches for them all the time though and I just wish they were closer so we could spend more time together.  Definitely had to adjust to quality rather than quantity time with them....still praying and hoping for them to come back one day...

No comments: