Tuesday, May 23, 2017


This is a bunch of random stuff from the past few days.  
I can't really get over these Iris.  They are so so pretty!  and they smell so good!  We took a vase of them up to the cemetery and their fragrance was overpowering in the car!  Intoxicating!  And looking at them up close just amazes me!  They are so perfect!



 Oh and check this one out!  I mean really have you ever seen anything like it?  This was a start we got from Marks garden.
 ..



 These cuties are another kind of lily that just blooms for a while in the spring.  I love the  purple color of the flowers!
 Kelley got me these amazing hanging baskets for Mother's day.  I just love them!  We had to take them in for a few days cause I was afraid they would freeze.  Kelley was such a sweetheart and covered all the tomato plants when we were having that cold spell too.  It was a big job because they were all in tomato cages and pretty much spread out over a large area.  He bought a big roll of visqueen and  tucked  them all in nicely.  It was sketchy if we were going to get a hard freeze or not but they said some areas for sure would and the tomatoes would suffer so i was glad Kelley would go to the trouble to cover them.
These are my other cute pots I planted.




 My basket hanging up.  They are just packed with flowers!
 Aren't these radishes the cutest!  I picked those, two kinds of lettuce and some spinach for a yummy salad today!


 This is just the most wonderful time of the year!  I love planting and tending, and watching the garden grow!  



No comments: