Sunday, May 14, 2017





Happiest birthday to my sweetheart!  
He spent the whole day working hard like he always does... Toby is puttting on a new roof on his house and they worked all day pulling off the old shingles. I know he hated to dessert Toby in the middle of the job but we convinced him to take a break late afternoon and we went to dinner at PF Changs. That place never disappoints...I always eat till it hurts cause it tastes so good!  After  dinner we came back to the house for pie and presents.  I had got a couple of Kelley's favorite pies at Marie Calandars on my way home from class and hid them in the other fridge.  
Michelle and Toby are so sweet and brought Kelley his favorite  cheesecake from cheesecake factory.   

 Candice didn't come over but gave Kelley this cool fishing hat and t shirt.  KC got Kelley a book about bees and Kate got him these cool waterproof bags for taking on the river trip.









 I had got Kelley a new weed eater because his old one had had it.  Then when I was looking around, I saw these leaf blowers.  I remembered daddy using his so much and thought maybe Kelley would like one too, so Katie and I went and picked one out for him at Cal Ranch. Ha!  You should have seen the wrapping job I did on it!  It was a tough one but I think I did a pretty darn good job!   Couldn't fool him though!  He guessed it was either a blower or an aardvark
I Loved this post Kate did.  He really does make it all possible!  He has worked so hard all his life to give us a wonderful life. He loves and takes care of his family before anything else.  He is my rock and always calms me and makes me feel safe. His life has been spent serving others and it's easy to see how he is loved by all who know him.  He is the light of my life and he makes me smile every day, either by his goofy jokes or putting weird things in my food when I'm not looking, jumping out to scare me, or wrapping up my purse in duct tape.  I could go on all day about the crazy things he does,  Kind of like the boy the sits behind you in class and pulls your hair to get your attention because he likes you... it's kind of hard to describe but I'll just say he makes life fun and always interesting and I feel blessed to know I'll have him by my side for forever.  

No comments: