Tuesday, April 25, 2017


KC is going to graduate next week!  It has been a long road with so much studying and hard work! 
We got to go see his final presentation last week and I was just proud of him as I could be!
His group invented this neck thing for athletes to wear that is all soft and squishy so it's comfortable, but when it gets hit, it goes hard instantly to protect them. Genius! 
It was fun to go around and see all the different projects the students had  come up with...some were really cool...and could make a big difference for people's lives.  I guess that's where these new inventions get their start.  These smart motivated kids give you hope for a bright future! 


 Isn't he the cutest!

 We met Candice at the Library and walked to the Union center together.  She was in between classes so that worked out real good!  Candice is doing so well at school too!  She works so hard and studies her brains out and it all pays off cause she gets A's!  She was going to graduate this spring too, but she realized she would have had to take a real heavy load in order to do it so she decided to go one more semester in the fall.  I think that was really smart cause her classes are hard!!!  She has so much reading to do, I don't know how she would have done it with two more classes. She is getting her degree in psychology and wants to be a counselor for women.  I know she will be so good at it because she has a compassionate heart and a great desire to help others.   I'm so proud of her I could just bust.



No comments: