Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I've been working on these little cuties for the past month and wanted to get them to the grand kids for Easter, but I wasn't quite finished.  



 I loved these little turtles...Sam always wants to carry one with him so I thought these could fit in his pocket.

 This pony has taken me forever to get done, I changed it up a bit from the pattern.  He's so goofy looking, I couldn't help but love it! I hope Jonas does too!


 Camille sent me snap chats and pictures of them opening them when they got the package and that just made my day!




 Ha Ha I asked Camille if Jonas was scared of it and she said no, that this was his happy face!  
 Olivia was at her baseball game when they opened the package so Camille sent me this later.  


 Glad to see Jonas has taken a liking to him now!  The other kids have a whole zoo of my creations, so it was  past time to get started on a collection for Jonas too!

No comments: