Tuesday, April 4, 2017


 I have been saving up all these pictures of Jonas that Camille will randomly send me.  She sends me a lot of snapchats which I love, but I want to be able to save them! So I try to do a picture  of the snapchat while it's going, but I usually just end up turning off my phone.  Ahhhhhhhhh
But here's a few that I was able to save, and get ready because they are freakin adorable!

This was one from about 6 years ago.  We were thinking Jonas looks so much like Sam did back then!
Sam was a little chunk when he was a baby too.


 I can't even handle his cute chubbiness and those dimples!!!
 Dying to not be able to squeeze him!  Really just missing all of them so much.  I love so much the time we spend together, then all the sudden they are gone.  It's like family crack...the withdrawals are killing me.



No comments: