Thursday, October 15, 2015



So the Super Saturday event is this weekend!  Cindy brought me the sign up sheet so I could get going on preparing the kits for the class.  
Candice is such a dear and has been right there to help me.  She even said she would come help me teach the class!  I'm so happy!
She came over Monday and we were going to go buy the supplies for it.  I went to get my patterns and realized that Cindy still had them.  Her and her family had gone out of town for the long weekend so I was out of luck till tuesday.  We decided to go get the things we knew we would need anyway.  We got hoops and muslin and batting.






 We were trying to think of something she could be for Halloween too...she has some ideas but they are pretty challenging.(that hasn't stopped us yet!)  Anyway,we stopped into Harmons on the way home to pick up a few things and found this cute unicorn. She cracks me up !
She came by later this afternoon and was such a sweetheart to help me trace all the patterns  onto the muslin.  She put in the Braegger sisters cd and we sang away while we traced patterns.  Everythings funner with Candice!  After, we went to JoAnn's again to get all the floss and the rest of the supplies.  I was sure grateful she was there to help me pick out all the colors.
I worked on the packets tonight and about got them done. It's so fun that Candice and I both enjoy this passion.  It's made preparing and the anticipation of teaching this class funner X 100.  Love her so much!

No comments: