Friday, October 2, 2015

Camille's visit

I can't believe it's Friday already!  This week has flown by so fast!  
We have had a great week though...the weather has been so nice, it's been perfect to play and eat outside.
Oh I need to document this event too...On Monday, I had my teeth checked and cleaned.  I have not, for as long as I can remember ever had my teeth checked and had them say "wow they look great!"  Ha ha!  well the dental hygienist actually said those words.  I about fell off the chair.  Then Dr. Ludlow came in and looked at them and said the same thing!  I was just giddy as I skipped past the receptionist...(No I do not need another appointment!!!)  I have been faithfully flossing and brushing at least twice a day and I think using my sonic toothbrush gets my teeth pretty clean.  She hardly had any plaque to scrape off and was done in a jiffy!  woohoo!  
Tuesday morning, Kelley, KC and I got up early to go to the temple.  The moon was so bright, it was quite a sight to see it shining behind the temple like that.  
I'm so grateful for KC and the great example he is to all of us.  He goes to the temple every Tuesday morning because that's when the temple is open early. (We usually go much earlier, but didn't get going very good that morning) We got there just as the 7:00 session had left the chapel.  I asked the lady there if we were too late to join them, she said yes, it was too late.  That meant we had to wait till 7:30 for the next session.  I didn't mind though cause it gives me some time to unwind and get into a more peaceful mood.  I like to get to sit and talk with Kelley and KC after the session. Sure fills my heart with love and gratitude. What a nice way to start the day.   









Lots of card games, popcicles, checking on the chickens, feeding the ducks, trampoline and swinging time.
The brocoflower is ready!  
Wish you could see how huge it is! Can't wait to eat it!
 KC made a fire and we had hot dogs and smores.  Cotners brought over their younger kids while they went to parent teacher conference with Colton. She's got her hands full with three reeeeely busy little boys.  The little one seemed pretty mellow while he was here though

 Him and Emily (chocolate face)  got along real well. She is such a sweet heart and is happy to share what ever she has. I just can't get enough of that girl.  It has been like a sweet dream to have everyone here...I wish I could make the days slow down so I can have more time with them!







No comments: