Sunday, October 11, 2015

Well the kids left this morning, but before I have to face those facts, I'll post a few more fun times from the past few days...



 We dug out some sparkly sequins, paper glue and glitter and let the kids go to town.  It was so nice outside, we spent most of the days out there.
 Emily has been able to hold a pencil correctly and draw pretty well since she was about 1.  She gets really intense when shes writing.


 We took the kids down to the park one afternoon.  They have redone the whole park and it's really nice now.  Lots of fun for the kids.






Emily helped me pick the grapes. I didn't realize how many there were till I got out there and looked under the leaves. Last year we only had a few (we just planted them two years ago) but they were loaded this year!  We got enough to do 9 quarts of juice!  

 I love how Emily will try new things...mmmm grapes are yummy!





Camille and I went for one last run Saturday morning.



I liked watching our shadows running along next to each other.



Our sunflowers are all bent over they are so heavy with seeds!  


Candice came over and we all went into the nail shop for pedicures.  They are always so busy, I was glad we called ahead for an appointment. (we got some dirty looks from some other ladies that were there waiting when they took us in first...I felt kind of dumb but I guess that's why you make an appointment)  Candice had a little accident with her polish.  It just exploded when it dropped on the cement floor.  It cleaned up real easy though. She's been having kind of a rough go of it lately...seems like sometimes bad luck comes in bundles that are dumped on your lap all at once. She is a strong girl though and can laugh at herself and the embarrassing situations she finds herself in.  I love that about her.

We got to talking to a lady at the nail shop that was really a hoot.  She liked to do stitchery too.  I wanted her to see the cute things Candice has made...this is her latest...a cute gift for Olivia's birthday (she loves foxes!)


 Dinner at Texas Rhode house...a wild fun night!  I love so much being able to spend this time with the whole family.



No comments: