Wednesday, January 2, 2013

 Soooo we went to Arizona for Christmas.  It started with just a thought from Camille...you guys should come here for Christmas.  Oh no, we couldn't...how would that ever work out?  I mentioned it to Candice.  She was all about it...we had been boobing about not being able to be with the grand kids for Christmas and had thought that was just the way it had to be this year.  But when we started talking about going, we thought...why not?  It was still just a crazy idea, but when I mentioned it to Kelley and he was like hmmmm..OK...lets do it!    So I talked to Camille again and she was so excited that we were even thinking about it.  So I tried to put together a plan so we could go. The main thing was working it out so Candice could come.  She only had a couple days she could take off work.  So we decided to go Friday morning, then send Candice home on a plane on Christmas day. 
Getting all of the Christmas presents and everything we would need for Christmas loaded up was challenging!  We got Camille and Kellen a vacuum for Christmas so that big box took up about half of the back of the car.  I decided stuff would fit better if I just laid it flat and then wrapped it at Camille's house.  So I took boxes and wrapping paper and bows and tags and it all fit pretty good.  (Kelley is the packing master...has it figured out to where each piece fits in like Tetris) 
Candice came over early Friday morning and we were on our way!
I had started this kangaroo when Camille's family was here for Thanksgiving so Liv was excited when I gave her an early Christmas present.  Turned out pretty cute!
Cars for Sam...that's all he wants...cars.
 Saturday morning, we went out yard sale-ing.  Such a nice day...probably 70 degrees.  We found a few treasures,

 This yard sale business is taken pretty seriously in Arizona


 My little furbys



Just can't begin to say how much I love these kids...they are the joy of my life. 
 
This is how Arizona decorates for Christmas...pretty amazing and beautiful!

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun! Glad you were able to go spend time with family. So excited to see the new little addition in June how fun!