Sunday, May 22, 2011





I left my camera in the car when we went to the cemetery so thanks to Camille for sharing these pictures.




We were lucky to have a break in the rain showers while we were at the cemetery.



Dennis dedicated the grave and we had some time to visit with family and relatives.




Kellen was out making friends with the relatives and getting an earful from DeAnn about our genealogy. I love that about Kellen...he goes out of his way to get to know people, and makes friends easily.
How great that Kim and Mia and Pat and Lisle would come. I know it's not easy for Kelley's dad to get out and I really appreciate that he would come.






























It was really nice to visit with relatives we don't see very often. Seeing daddy's brothers, Ken and Buzz, sure made me miss him.... Buzz looks so much like him, and his mannerisms and voice are a lot like daddy's. Kind of tugged at my heart when I would look away and picture daddy standing there talking to us instead.








We went back to the church for a nice luncheon put on by mom's Relief Society.

The deer were out roaming when we were leaving. Olivia showing me her ballet moves...she is a special little girl. I will have to tell about some visits we had about great grandma in my next post. She is wise beyond her four years...

No comments: