Tuesday, May 24, 2011

After a week of rainy cool days, we decided to just brave the weather and go down town to see the flowers at temple square.

It actually stopped raining, but Olivia got a big kick out of carrying the umbrella.










The tulips were amazing...when I came here with the Young Women a few weeks ago, they were all in full bloom. I was wishing then that I could bring mom down here somehow so she could see them. I'm sure what she's seeing now is beauty beyond anything we can even imagine.


Strolling around the gardens with Camille's sweet family was so nice. Sam was smiling and Liv was skipping and dancing and babbling on about everything we saw.










I think this is about as close to heaven as you can get.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I think your right that is heaven!

stacey said...

heaven...it's a more beautiful place now. I'm sure your Mom & Dad have already started planting around the mansions they are preparing for their loved ones! I'm crying now from you post....your so sweet! love ya!