Thursday, May 28, 2009

Top 10 embarassing moments...

Ok , so about the spout. At Kelsie's shower, Marsha had a beautiful luncheon set up...Chinese chicken salad, delicious rolls, fruit and the cutest mini cupcakes. She had a punch bowl filled with a lime sherbet drink and then a glass water jug with lime water in it. Well the jug had one of those spouts on it where you turn it to make it come out faster. I think it had a clog of lime in it because it wasn't coming out hardly at all. So I turned it again to see if it would come out better and the whole screw thing came right out! It started squirting water everywhere. I was screaming oh dear oh dear and putting all the cups I could find under it to catch the water. The spout had fallen on the floor, so then I was scrambling to find it so I could stick it back in the hole. Brooke came running up and stuck her finger in the hole till I could get the spout back in. By this time everyone was laughing...I'm sure it could have won a prize on America's Funniest Videos. Brooke was so sweet and assured me that it happens all the time. ya right! I was really glad that it wasn't the sticky punch that had squirted all over the floor and cabinits! I'm so grateful for good friends and wonderful family that I can laugh with! I would be in real bad shape if I couldn't laugh at myself. (unflortunatly, lots of things to laugh at lately)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I always do things like this! I am glad there are more people out there like me :) It is a good thing we can laugh about these things later!

Camille said...

NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! ha ha i wish i could have been there to see that one! I'm sure there will be more in the future though! he he! xoxo

lessdirtydirt said...

It was freakin hilarious. Love you!