Friday, November 6, 2015




These are pictures that Katie took and sent to me so they are not in any particular order.  It was sure fun to have Jimmy join us down there. He meshed with everyone there without even trying.  He had to leave on Sunday because of a job interview. 

I was a very good girl and kept my sunscreen on at all times.  No sunburns!  woohoo! The sun is so intense there I would have fried in a jiffy without it.






This is one of my favorites!









Ann takes her dogs down to the beach for a walk every morning.
One afternoon we took the 4 wheelers down on the beach.  We headed towards Buena Vista and the light house.  When we got a little ways down there, there were these huge rocks blocking our way because the  tide was coming in. A guy drove by and said, Yeah, you have to go up on the road to get by here.  Jimmy and Kelley accessed the situation and decided to go for it.  Katie and I did not want to have anything to do with that so we got off and walked while they worked their way over the rocks.  Those 4 wheelers are really fun!  When Jimmy left, it became necessary for Kate and I to learn how to drive them.  I was pretty jerky at first but after a day of driving, it was easy.  We went down to the beach to help Katie learn how to drive them.  I'm not going to lie, I said the s word when we were going over a small cliff at a high rate of speed.  I'm sure I'll never hear the end of that.   After some practice, she got better at it and was buzzing back and forth from Anns house like a pro.  


These stars were so bright...I guess it helps to not have any city lights around.  When the sun goes down there, it's pretty dark, but then the night sky lights up with a million stars!
This is the face I pull when Alberto tells me to just grab the fish by the mouth.















Seriously the funnest trip I think we've ever taken.

No comments: