Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Have I mentioned lately how I love Sunday's?  Well I do.This one started off a bit wild...I got a call from Donna at about ten to nine.  She said she had fallen down the stairs the day before and thought she would feel better but was worse that next day so she wasn't going to be coming to teach the class.
So I went and print off the lesson, called Stacey to see if she would download this video that went with the lesson and just figured we would  try to wing it.  We divided the girls into groups and gave them a section of the lesson to study, then had them each teach to the rest of the girls. It went surprisingly well.The girls really are great and Bonnie and Stacey are so good to jump in and help.
I stayed for choir, then had tithing settlement  (this is Kelley's life for the next two weeks)  It was good to visit with the Bishop.  He really loves Kelley and always tells me so.  I think having him to tell the bishopric about people on our side of the ward has been a big help to the bishop.
I love how the bishop will spend time with you and shows a genuine interest in your life.
When I got home Candice was there.  She is taking a watercolor class at school and since KC already took that class, they decided to paint together.   Candice had a pretty picture of a recent sunset so they both painted their version of it.


  I love to watch those two together.  They are each so very special in their own ways. Some good things going on here I won't expound on. Sometimes I just think my hearts going to burst with love for them.

 We went out to feed the chickens and saw they were all out of water...they all escaped from the coop and followed that water can till they got a good drink.  They have been laying a lot less this last month.  Only about two or three a day.  I guess it's the cold weather.  Kelley got a nice roof on their outside pen so that will be nice and keep it from getting so muddy in there.



Chasing the stragglers back into the coop
We ended up the day with a nice round of Racko. 
Just simple things that make up a good day...being with family is the best part.

No comments: