Monday, November 28, 2011

Kelley's been working on some fun "projects" out in the garage.
Comes in from the hut completely covered in fine saw dust. ( Can't wait to see what he's done!)
I think his favorite project though is to give me fits.  The other night we were making some fudge and I ran out of chocolate chips, so I called Stacey to see if I could borrow some.  I was going to send Kelley down there to get them, but he has had a bad cold and I could tell he wasn't feeling very good, so I said never mind, I'll go get them.  So I ran down there.
On the way home, as I ran past Jerry's wall, Kelley jumps out from behind it like he's going to grab me.  Yes, I wet my pants.
(p.s. thanks for sharing that with our friends at church yesterday...ha!  just remember what Karl says...what go round, come round)



 These are some projects I've been working on.... hmmm this one is only a year late!



For Emily's new little one....


I walked out the door the other day with these two shoes on.  Wow, besides the bladder control problems, I apparently can't see very well either!
Scaring myself.



Love this picture of Sam...surprised?  No.  Camille said he just really wanted to get out of that jacket.  Does not like long sleeves. Gosh I'm missing them a lot.  Think it's time for a visit!

1 comment:

Angie said...

yikes about wetting your pants and the wrong shoes! you will have to get him back!