Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mom had a good day today. She was in a happy mood when I went in to get her up. She felt stronger and was able to walk with my help to the bathroom.
First thing she always asks is where is Lizzy...except she has a new name for her every day. Today it was "where is wiggy?"
Then while I was fixing her hair she started singing this song about fuzzy wuzzy losing his hair.
We both got the giggles.

I had to hurry to get ready for my Dr. appointment. I dread these visits to Dr. Bradley, but know I gotta do it. When he did the complete body check a while ago, he found 4 moles he said have to come off, so today was the day.
It wasn't so bad...I think the worst part is waiting for the biopsy report to come back. Blahhhhhh
Candice had some removed today too. I hate that I passed my mole-ee-ness on to the kids...sorry guys.
Stopped off at walmart to get some groceries on the way home. Found myself feeling awful blue missing Camille, Olivia and Sam...I keep trying to do that " don't cry cause it's over... be happy it happened" thing, but so far, I'm just sad that it's over.

2 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I can relate! Thanks for sharing so much of your love journey with me!

Angie said...

I think the moles are going to take over the earth! My dad has them on his side of the family too. I am surprised I am not just one big mole! Oh well I will take a mole over other things in a second! I forgot to mention how sweet it was to hear Liv sing with grandma! love it