Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is Lizzy there?

Yesterday Olivia called. She didn't want to talk to me though. She said "Is Lizzy there?"
"Well yes she is...she's laying right here" "Can I talk to her?" "OK...here she is"
So I put the phone onto speaker phone and hold it out so Lizzy can hear.
When I was driving to racquetball this morning, I was thinking about it and picturing me holding up the phone so Lizzy could talk to her and I started laughing out loud.
Lizzy has really been in the dumps since they left....just laying around all day and not even lifting her head up when I offered her a doggie treat.
So when I held the phone up, her eyes flew open and she got up and looked around. Olivia was barking away...(I don't know, maybe they have something going on here we don't understand), then Lizzy comes over and gives the phone a big lick. OK that was gross, but pretty sweet.

No comments: