Wednesday, March 10, 2010



Thanks for sending me these pictures Camille.
S0metimes I get to feeling kind of blue cause I miss you all so much, but having sweet memories like these helps me realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family.
A while ago, Angie asked me if I would make a little quilt with pockets like the one I made for Olivia. She is such a sweetheart and is giving it to the friend of her's that I made the little crochet animals for. She is a real giving, caring person like that. She found some real cute fabric and trim and sent it to me in the mail.
So I finally got it done (thanks for giving me a project to work on while Kelley was gone!)
I hope she likes it!


I made a bunny and a chick to send to Liv for an Easter treat!








How cute is my little bug? She has started dance lessons and loves to tap!
I can't believe what a big girl she is getting to be! The time is going by way too fast.

2 comments:

lessdirtydirt said...

Bunny turned out super cute. I miss them all the time too Mom.

Angie said...

you are sweet to write such nice things about me. I am really excited to see the blanket it looks so cute! I love the bunny and the chick how fun:)