Friday, March 19, 2010

I got the cutest letter in the mail from Olivia yesterday.
She had written one to Grampa and Chewy too.
Candice got a picture of a cat..it was really good! She loved it!
She can write her name really well!
Besides her being a young genius, I give a lot of credit to her mom and dad.
They spend a lot of time reading to her, playing with her, and just talking to her about what ever is going on. I think being the first child, you get a lot of attention and one on one time
that maybe the other kids don't, but I have a feeling Camille will be like this with all of her kids. She is such a good mom. She is forever patient with Olivia. It's pretty amazing to watch.

Totally made my day!

Sweet little family!

2 comments:

Angie said...

how cute is she! I bet you love getting mail like this. Oh and thank you so much for the blanket! It turned out better then I could have done:) Your amazing! I loved the cute bunny you stuck in there too.

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

My little nursery buddy is getting all grown up! What an adorable family pic! I'm impressed that Olivia is into writing her name already!