Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just a little bit of this and that from the past few days...
Hey Mom,
I actually did get your package yesterday, you guys are so sweet, and that book was so nice. And I was glad to see grandma in the Herald, she’s like a movie star or something. Tell her hello from me please. Ill write her soon. I read your talk to day too about the temple, I really enjoyed it. You are soo great. I’m glad that I get to be with you and our family for ever. We had holiday called 8th of March here, basically its woman’s day. We had a branch party and they showed some pictures of you because you are my mother. So happy womans day. I get to call you on mother’s day, so that will be cool. LOve you so much.
KC


This was a pretty interesting week. We met with that Aleksei guy who wants to get baptized almost everyday. He has a really good testimony of Joseph Smith and is memorizing a bunch of church history dates and likes to quiz us, which is tricky especially when i have to answer in Russian dates, they are tricky. He cam to church on Sunday and loved it, he like the members and learned a ton. I have never met someone who wanted to learn as much as him. He just soaks it all up and is so excited about all the knowledge he can have from the gospel. He does have one problem though; he wants to go back to Moldova because his living conditions here are pretty rough. So I don’t know what to do. He is kind of torn between whether he wants to stay here and go to church and meet with us and get baptized or go back home. So pray for him to get revelation on what he should do from God. He really needs it. We had a few other really good meetings this week too, but time is short. I am doing really good and the work here is going forward with the Lords help. Love you guys.
Elder Jensen
O.K. K.C. is talking about the package I sent him for Valentines Day! And I sent it 3 weeks before Valentines Day! So that is pretty lame. I guess I should just be glad that it got there at all! Next time we are going to use Federal Express. I've heard they are much faster and more reliable...they will make sure it gets all the way there...where with the U.S. Postal service, once it leaves the United States, they don't really care so much.
It's just so dang expensive! I was going to use it with the the first package I sent to K.C.
"That will be $ 353.00 please".. Are you kidding me? So I was like "hmmmm, I'm going to have to go with plan B here". So I mailed it instead (which was only about 75.00)
Anywho, we have a guy in the ward that works for Fed-Express and he said he could get us a good discount, so I'll do that next time.
So good to hear that K.C. is doing well and having some good experiences. It's so great to hear his testimony and realize how much he has grown.
Talking to Dan the other day, (we forward K.C.'s email's to him) he said "That doesn't sound like the same K.C. that left here last summer!"
That's for sure! I don't know how you could go through these experiences and not have it change you.

Candice came over yesterday after work to get ready for her friends wedding.

So pretty!

So.... I just had to make one more bunnie...
I may be addicted to making bunnies...oh no! they're multiplying!

How can I resist?



5 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

No wonder you get so much done--you're already up on a Saturday morning and finished with a blog post at 6:35 a.m.! I love your bunnies!

kat said...

I think you should keep making and buying bunnies AND snowmen and have a contest to see which you have more of by the end of the year? Bunnies are known to multiply quicker, but snowmen may have a head start. Just an idea...Candice is one fine piece of ace! Miss you guys

Holly said...

As long as they are multiplying..any chance one could end up in my hands for my cute little bunny (Hannah)?? They are so cute!

Paula said...

I'd love to make her one. Call me.

Holly said...

Really!? I'm totally calling you tomorrow. Thanks!!