Friday, February 26, 2010

These are some pictures Gail sent








Got a few more texts from Kelley...this was last night: So tired I can't sleep. Gail's snoring and the toilet is running. The music outside at the Jehova Shama bar is blaring. The hall light is shining through our curtain less window. How's your night going?
Then later; Apparently the rooster is on Moscow time. He's already at it!
Then this morning (4:48) he sent a sweet one to me thanking me for letting him go there. He said he was so glad that he went...Count your blessings
Later he said: "A good morning is if the water is on and you beat your roommate to the toilet because there's only enough water and pressure for one flush!
Then our daily "wakey, wakey...just had a bowl of ??????? I think it had raisins??"

2 comments:

Angie said...

pictures are worth a 1000 words! I bet you will be glad you have him back!

stacey said...

wow...our problems are NOTHing!