Monday, February 15, 2010

Are you kidding me?
So if you could try not to do this again that would be great.
Thanks, your mom

From:
Kelley Jensen (kcjensen@myldsmail.net)
Sent:
Wed 2/10/10 6:57 AM
To:
pjdaisy50@hotmail.com
Hey Mom, I guess that you allready know about me training. Ill just tell you a little about it. On thursday morning president called me and told me that he wanted me to train, so That was surprizing. My companions name is Elder Gorver, he is from Seatle area and worked as a cook in a resturant before he came out, so thats way cool. He is a really nice guy and reminds me a lot of myself with the way he acts. We are getting along great. It is a lot of responsibility though. He doesnt really understand Russian yet, so for a little while i have to do a lot of the stuff that comps usually split. but its alritght. I am learning more and faster than I every have before. I am really thankful that Pres Cranney trusts me enough to think that I will teach him to be a good elder, its a little hard sometimes because it makes all of my faults come right to the front and I cant stand to think that he is learning bad habits from me. So I do my best to try to be a good example for him. I just want to tell one story from this week. WE were out looking for some people that are on this list of members we need to find, and we couldnt get to the door because there was a gate and the neighbor didnt know him and then the other neighbors started yelling at us through their door so we left. We started looking for teh bus that would take us home and decided to get on one bus that is usuallly a reall winner and takes us home, but on this night the bus just went one stop and then pulled into the bus park! and the windows are all dirty so we didnt see where we went, We were lost! so i looked at the map and found our roads back home and i thought we could make it in like an hour, by this time it was like 930 so we started walking and walking and then it became apparent that we were way way far from home and then it came like 1030 and we were in some industrial park and we we sooooo lost and I was about to have a break down and cry. It was like my second day trainnin and we were going to die in the cold. So i was praying duing all this and just begging to get home some how. and we walked past a woman and ... I dont have time to finish this story next time...sorry

No comments: