Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rough morning

After a fitful night of scary dreams and staring at the ceiling (got email from Gail last night that told a little more detail about what him and Kelley were really going through) I woke up this morning to a text from Katie telling me that I had been hacked again. Oh my heck! Are you kidding me????? I am so fired up. Ok. I need to settle down. I thought my head was going to explode earlier. My girls are great though...deep breaths mom..it's just email. Thank you for trying to calm me. What would I do without them?
So I spent the next 2 hours setting up a new account and trying to remember everyone that was on my contact list so I could let them know I wasn't stranded in England! Oh man I am so mad. But mostly at myself. I know where I made a mistake and feel like a real bone head.

Ok. I've done all I can do, so now I'll just try not to think too much about it anymore.
Then I got to go to the dentist! I started this dental implant process on October 22
and he told me today that by the middle of June we should be all done! Wooo Hoooo! Only 8 months?
I'm just so grateful that my mouth isn't numb anymore!!!...I was really starting to think that it may be permanent. But very gradually, I started to get the feeling back. It still feels tingly, but not numb.
So today he put the post back in that he had taken out before. He could tell I was pretty nervous and asked if I wanted the nitrous oxide. Are you kidding me? Crank it up to high! I know he just cringes when he sees me sitting in his chair. I am not easy and after what we have been through, well you could see that he was being VERY careful. He was telling me every thing that he was doing and kept taking xrays to make sure he wasn't getting too close to the nerve. By this point I was just like 'do whatever you want...hey can I take that laughing gas home with me?' While he was working on me, I got a text from Kelley that said something about him sitting under a coconut tree and a bird pooping on him. When I read it, Well I got the giggles. That's when they turned the gas down. Party poopers
I came home and took a bunch of ibuprofen. It's about un-numbed now and my head is throbbing but it's ok cause I can feel it!!!
I got a wonderful email from K.C. yesterday! And even pictures!!!
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:28:24 +0300Subject: Re: It's me again!From: kelley.jensen@myldsmail.netTo: pjdaisy50@hotmail.com
Hey Mom!
This is K.C.'s new companion and the man they have been teaching

How are you doing? I hope your not worrying about Dad too much, he will be fine, he is serving there and blessing those people, God will protect him. He takes care of me real well too, so no worries. I had a really good experience this week, and it becames even more apparent to me that the Lord knows exactly how we feel and exactly how to solve each problem. Its amazing and im so grateful for the atonement and for all the knowledge that we enjoy as members of His church. I just want to thank you for that you have ever taught me and for the the things you still teach me. read my patriarchal blessing today and I realized how privileged i am to have such great parents and siblings, I really see how blessed I am here with all these people around me. I am just sending this email to you and the family, I will send a general one for you to send around in a sec. I love you so much.
Elder Jensen.

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:40:20 +0300Subject: Re: It's me again!From: kelley.jensen@myldsmail.netTo: pjdaisy50@hotmail.com
Hey Guys, I had a really awesome experience that I want to share with you. On monday we had a few meeting set up but one cancled and the other just didnt show up, so it was kinda sad. but we went out and tried to find someone new to teach by talking to people on the street, and that didnt turn out so well either. So that day ended up being kind of a sad one, but it made me think a lot about my attitude towards talking to people on the street, I was discouraged and had the wrong attitude while doing it. but I changed some things in my mind and the next day we went out to talk to people again and we tryed to listen to the spirit about who to talk to, and eventually we came across a guy and I asked him if he studied english and he said no but I told him we could teach him for free and he was really interested in why we would do that and so i explained that we were missionaries and basically we taught him the first lesson while we walked around, and the cool thing was that he was just out taking a walk so he wanted us to walk with him and talk to him, so we did for a while and then he took us back to his house and we gave him a Book of Mormon and he told us he had been praying to find his way in life and we told him that the Book of Mormon would give it to him and he said he would read. we talked for a long time and he said lots of really cool stuff and it was apparent how the Lord had prepared him to meet us. He wanted to meet again today so we are meeting him at 5. Pray for us. But this made it obvious to me that the Lord knows how we feel and just how to help us feel better. He wants us to be successful. I know that he lives and loves us more that we know.
Elder Jensen.

1 comment:

lessdirtydirt said...

You Love Laughing Gassss hehehehe