Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a girl's mom wants

Disclaimer: I have an absolutely wonderful happy life and I am sooooooooooooo grateful for the very blessed circumstance I have been given in my life. Hmmmmmmm I was going to talk about some things I wanted, but maybe I will mention my blessings first.
...in no particular order
*Being born into the gospel
*Being born into a loving family and being raised in a happy home.
*Living in a free country
*Having good health
*The knowledge that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father who loves me
*Being able to find and marry a man who was worthy to take me to the Temple
*Kelley (in general)
*Four wonderful children ( So grateful for them!)
*Being able to live a comfortable life
*Olivia!
*The trials I have been given
*The Scriptures...love them!
*The callings I have had and the opportunity to serve
*Eternal family
*Our amazing bodies and the power within them to heal
*Wonderful friends
*This beautiful world, and especially our own little space that Kelley and I can enjoy and beautify
*Good neighbors
*Being able to see our children grow into amazing, strong, delightful people
*My Testimony
*Extended family
*Being able to pray and know I am being heard
*Having the guidance of a loving Father and Mother and many other great examples in my life
*Repentance
*Technology and all the conveniences we enjoy
*Grateful for the relationship I have with my kids
*The plan of salvation
*Music...my piano, the ability to play it, and to be able to sing!
*The Prophet
*Ancestors who sacrificed so much so we could live here and have the blessings of the gospel
*Kelley's mom and dad
*The amazing experience of bringing a new life into this world...4 times!
*Feeling the love of the Savior and my Heavenly Father
*The joy of being a mother
*Flowers! They make me happy!
*Being able to see and hear and feel!
*Having a son who is worthy and willing to serve a mission
*The gift of the Holy Ghost and the guidance and comfort it gives me
*Our garden and the joy of picking swasberries with Olivia
*The talents I have been blessed with and the ability to create
*That Kelley has a job and good health so he can work
*Being surrounded by Temples and being able to go there often to feel the love, comfort and peace that dwells there.
*All the opportunities and experiences that are available to me to help me grow

I have so much to be grateful for, I forgot what is was that I thought I wanted now. How could I ask for anything more.

4 comments:

stacey said...

you make me smile!
luv ya!

Angie said...

love the list thanks for sharing!

lessdirtydirt said...

hard to be sad when we have so much huh mom?

kat said...

Mom, you are going straight to heaven. I love you