Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last night I couldn't sleep , so I started looking through the old photo albums. Came across this picture and thought I would send Katie a hug from Grandma. I can still feel her hugs. Sometimes I feel like she is not very far away from us and I can feel her love and concern for our family.


OK, now this was fun! I found all the kids pictures from Halloween's past and wow what a lot of great memories they hold! I had forgotten about a lot of those costumes....there's some classics though that probably only the kids will want to see... and maybe they won't!


Didn't realize how many times we had dressed K.C. as a girl. Sorry bout that.




The Riddler
Had disaster in washing machine with green dye



Kelley working the Little Red Riding hood costume. Wish I had a picture of the wolf!

I'm going to blame Marsha for starting this. Kassidy and K.C. exchanged clothes one day over at her house.






K.C. and Kjera . I think that is Candice's popcorn costume there in the background.

How cute are they?
Holly and Katie...BFF

There is no explanation



Made those pumpkins when the girls were young to take trick or treating. We still use them for decorating.
That was a good one Kate!
This one was really cute! Miss muffit and the spider wore this to daddy-daughter party

This was when we lived over in Hunter






grapes and strawberry...classics

Can't you just picture Katie giving Camille the look and saying "no candy till after dinner!"
Camille is like "Whatever!"

Now that's scary. Does not make a pretty woman


I'm not sure about this one either.


Dan, you make that wig look good.

That's me working the poly-ester
This was over at West Kearns Elementary
Cute Kitty!

This was at a party Marsha and Tony had. Kelley those pants are hot !


At a ward party.

Box of popcorn...messy but cute!

Wizard
And finally the hippie.
Hope the kids have as good of memories of Halloween as I do!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Awww...we were cute Kate! Definitely BFFs!! What's funny is that I think I have borrowed most of those costumes over the years. Thanks Paula!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

What a good Mom you are--and the pictures are evidence!

kat said...

Geez Hol, we are cute!!! BFFs for sure! Mom, Hug from grandma? Are you kidding me? I'm still crying! I needed that today more than you know. Then I get down to the pic where I'm scolding Camille and I can't stop laughing-what is that little hat she's wearing with the feather? That is NOT a clown hat?! Man, I'm funny looking-do I still look like this? Just tell me