Friday, June 12, 2009

Guest Post

Hey guys! Camille and Candice here.  Invading moms blog... actually she asked for some help and as you can see from her past few posts, she needs it. 

We're going to do it my way (candices way, the only way). 


One summer when it was raspberry season we tied buckets around our middles and went out back to pick them off the vine just like mom did when she was a little girl.  At first we thought the buckets were silly but it actually worked out pretty well.  Pre-picking, we took this photo. Mom begged us to put it on her blog and we said NO mom No. She was persistent. Wouldn't stop begging until we posted it.  SO here you go mom, for your viewing pleasure:

















Thanks, the management. 


4 comments:

Paula said...

well aren't you two all pretty and I have a nylon over my head. I'm going to get you!

stacey said...

you guys are so silly! You make me laugh! Glad you had a great time in cali!

Camille said...

bua hahahahahhahahahah!

kat said...

I will never forget laughing at the beach about this...classic! Candy-your hair needs to be this color asap...gorgeous!