Sunday, March 26, 2017

Tony had come over that morning and asked if I would mind coming over and helping harvest their garden. I said "sure!  That's my favorite thing to do!"

I couldn't believe how huge the tomato plants were!
And they were loaded with tomatos!
She had all kinds of leafy greens growing too that we took home for a wonderful salad.  
 Cute sweet pea blossoms.  I picked a basket of snap peas too. They were so good!  One for me, one for the basket.  I was truly in heaven!
 This is scary Mary.  The birds weren't too scared of her though and would light right on her head.  Ann wasn't worried about it though. She said she had plenty and didn't mind if the birds took a few too.



 We walked around the yard after I got done picking to see all the new things they had been working on since i'd been there last.


 
 This is at the cute little house behind Anns that Katie sometimes stays at. Doreen is a part owner of it and is always so generous to offer it to Kate when she needs a place to stay.  It's the most charming little house with everything you could need.  I thought this outdoor kitchen was just beautiful!  I love all the brickwork with cute inlaid painted tiles.
.

 Ann just cut us some fresh basil, parsley and cilantro to take for our salad.
.  
 This is the art piece Katie made for Ann and Tony.  It really looks nice and fits perfectly in their home!


No comments: