Sunday, March 19, 2017

The last two months have been kind of a blur but as I look back at these pictures I feel so grateful for the wonderful memories we have made.

 Olivia is so good with the new baby.  She's mom's right hand man and is a wonderful help to her.

 It was fun to be in Arizona for New Years eve.  I could really get used to the warmer weather!  Didn't miss Utah's inversion one bit!





 Kids were loving the new American Girl beach house.  Loving my time getting to know this little guy.  He's just as sweet as he can be.







 We got a pamper the girls day on my Birthday. Camille made it real special for me!  Liv got her hair cut and we all got pedicures!  Olivia is looking so grown up...She's turning into a lovely young woman.



 I think Sam liked the little star wars figures I crocheted for him for Christmas.  I didn't get them all done, so I kept working on a few more after Christmas.  They turned out pretty cute!
 I love this picture of Em and Jonas.  She just loves him so much!  She tried to pick him up by his head one day while everyone was in the other room.  I'll just say it's a good thing babies are resilient.  I think it scared her enough that she won't try it again.  Now she likes to touch his head and face, (she really is very soft and sweet with him) and say's "He's so cute!  He's so adorable!" and I think she really does just adore him! 

 Can't get enough of this little guy!
 Oh here's  a few more of the Star Wars characters  I made for Sam.  I think Chewbaca is my favorite!



Soaking up the last bit of sunshine before heading back home.  

No comments: